Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sign of Growing old - Panting

I spent the last weekend on a island playing football on the beach and swimming in the calm backwaters, when reality hit hard and fast; I am getting old, I can't run like I used to neither can I play football for hours on end like I used to! No its panting like a dog after just 10 minutes.

Of the six guys who went on the trip, 4 were in the 18-20 range and they easily showed how much of a difference 6 years makes not only on the running but also on the stomach. Inspite of my minds hard effort to get my stomach under control, my stomach - atleast for now - seems bent on growing out of my body!

Other than my lack of stamina the trip was a wonderful welcome break from the monotonous workaholic routine. Even got to stay at this amzing house that an old man had built from scratch with his own hands over the past 32 years. More on that tomorrow ... work calls. For now enjoy the new pictures from Bras(z)il!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei uly o brasil sente saudades tuas
e eu aqui deixo expresso meu apreço por vc essas fotos de ilha bela me faz lembrar a grandiosidade da nossa amizade
volte logo

abçs lukao