Monday, July 17, 2006

Odyssey - Book 2 - Chapter v - Meagan


So I was back to flying, this time for Meagan's wedding in Tally. As usually it was good to be back with friends. I bet it would have been better if some slob hadn't stolen her car. Also am amazed the number of wonderful new people I am having the opportunity of meeting. Made a few young, idealistic and energetic new friends ... almost makes me wonder what I am doing in this big city!

Also got to spend some time with Koshy anna ... you the man!

So here are the pictures. I am using google this time around. I know I need to consolidate all my pictures, the new job has eaten into my website building time. Anyhoo, maybe I'll get around to finishing it soon enough!

1 comment:

Hermit said...

Looks like you got back in one piece..take care..don't forget what you observed and learned while you were visiting tally..2 years from now..a lot of things can happen..lets keep our convictions and our hope for a better world always alive through our words and deeds..