Thursday, October 19, 2006

And it's funny ... You enjoy your life

... When you're happy to be alive - "High of 75" by Relient K

This song is so true!

I was talking to a friend of mine who recently made a miraculous recovery from throat cancer and could sense the optimistic change in him. Small pin-pricks did not matter any more and neither the lack of frills in life, he was just happy to be alive! I have been there, and I am still here inspite of the doctors giving me a few years to live (11 years back). So sometimes when I sit and crib about why the world won't give me a million dollars, I remind myself on why I should stop wining and enjoy my life; 'cause Jesus has given me a new life ... literally.

2 comments:

Izak Flash Man said...

relient K own. thats the exact same verse that I sing to myself sometimes. It is so true. =)

what do you think of "pressing on"

NoViCe said...

Thats a wonderful song too!!