Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Odyssey of a wandering Nomad(n)

I am finally getting down to putting some words into the editor, and I thought 'finally' would never come. Just so you all know, I haven't just been bumming away my time but have been gainfully travelling around the states and the world in the pursuit of the greens. In the last four months I have been 'home' for less than four weeks not that I am complaining but that does put a damper on my spirit of writing. That and my resolve to write in hierarchical order. But that resolve has gone out the door, more so because the longer I wait to write about each of my trips the list of forgotten literary sparks keeps increasing ... like the time the guy from Ghana kept repeating the 'negro' word to me in front of a train load of African-Americans ... or the reason I think that LOL is the most overly used Indian word or why driving in Boston/Massachusetts sucks (Mainly due to the RMV(DMV)!

That being said this is the coming back post to start afresh!

No comments: