Saturday, April 29, 2006

God save the kids!

Which kids? My church ones. This past week due to various circumstances I was asked to temporarily lead the youth at my church. I know what you all are immediately wondering, who in their right mind would give me the responsibility to mould young minds. And just to set the record straight, not everybody knows about me and hence they implicitly trust me with such responsibilities.

Jokes apart, the first meeting was really fun. I can only hope that they can learn as much as I am going to learn from them. It was also a wake up call for me on certain aspects of my life. Have you ever wondered how responsibilities make us suddenly age overnight. It changes your prospective on things and makes you think your actions through more thoroughly.

“It is less painful to learn in youth than to be ignorant in age
Don't forget to sign up for the beta testing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wisdom comes with age..but then even fools celebrate birthdays..haha

NoViCe said...

So am I wise or a fool :)

Hermit said...

Proverbs 1: 7 - 9, Proverbs 2: 1 -22.. just a refresher..it's good to go back to the roots and have a fresh anointing..