Monday, April 24, 2006

Life's Hard!

I'm always tempted to ask "compared to what?" when I hear that refrain. If you think its hard you need to try death for a change. The other favourite refrain is that life is unfair. Logically since everybody thinks life is unfair, you are only led to believe that life is fair by being unfair to everybody.

We really cannot control our external circumstances but we sure can control our response to it. It is a choice we make, whether to go through life with a positive or a negative outlook.

Some people are so fond of ill-luck that they run half-way to meet it
P.S:If you want to be part of the first few to preview the new www.ulyssesdavid.com, let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in..for the preview I mean

NoViCe said...

You don't even have to ask :)

Anonymous said...

It's always good to hear that from a friend