Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life's lesson #38356

Its ok to hold on to those really torn pair of shoes even though I have not worn them for the last 10 years. I am just exhibiting a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) called compulsive hoarding like the millions out there

Note to self : Talk to uncles stop grandma can drag her three sacks of old Christian books around stop not associated with her senility stop associated with her untreated CHD stop.

Other lessons learned doing my work ...

  • Don't marry 32 wives - you will get beheaded ... though you also get a state funeral after 4 years.
  • Bull fighting is child's play, if only my dad had only taken me to one of those local bull fights when I was 6!!!
  • I am glad I was born in India and not in Togo
Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed..never lie and borrow..never borrow if you cannot repay it..when you give, don't expect it back..ever given to a beggar expecting a payback..give as if you met the Giver himself..don't tell me that you were cheated..the left hand should not know what the right hand gives..If someone has helped you in anyway, it is time for you to step up to the plate and give as much and more than what has been given to you..Beware of "friends" who befriend you for the "richness" they percieve in you..Don't follow the example of "judas"..well, there's my two cents worth..