Friday, April 21, 2006

Stupidity #6742

There isn't a single place I can turn to without having somebody asking me if I am married or trying to hook me up. Then there is this place in India where the legitimately married are being forced apart by the society for the stupidest of reasons. If it had been an elopement I wouldn't have batted a eye, but for something as stupid as using the talaq when the person was drunk ... Well atleast the supreme court was sane enough to do something about it.

So here is stupidity #6742 - Don't hold a person to his drunken ramble, specially the outrageous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But what if they are telling you the truth shedding inhibition (alcohol does that very often, one feels superhuman and all that in their warped minds)..It might be the only few times that people reveal who they really while they are in their drunken stupor..Let Him who is nearing death drink some strong drink to forget his misery..now where did I read that???